Mr. Kamran Javed
Management Law Finance & Commerce
Working in New Vision Institute of Professionals as a Managing Director . As a managing director i am responsible for the performance of the Institute, as dictated by the board’s overall strategy. My responsibilities include: Formulating and successfully implementing Institute policy. As the Managing Director (MD) is the most senior role in any company. With ultimate responsibility for the company’s performance, so as with my diversified experience in Law,Finance and IT, i try my level best to achieve the targets and satisfy the professional needs of the professional people.
As a Managing Director my responsibilities are :
- Develop and execute the business strategies in order to attain the goals.
- Provide strategic advice to the Chairperson so that they will have accurate view of the market and the Institute’s future
- Prepare and implement comprehensive business plans to facilitate achievement by planning cost-effective operations and market development activities
- Ensure Institute policies and legal guidelines are communicated all the way from the top down in the Institue and that they are followed at all times
- Communicate and maintain trust relationships with Clients, business partners and authorities
- Oversee the Institue’s financial performance, investments and other business ventures
- Delegate responsibilities and supervise the work of executives providing guidance and motivation to drive maximum performance
- Read all submitted reports by lower rank managers to reward performance, prevent issues and resolve problems
- Act as the public speaker and public relations representative of the Institute in ways that strengthen its profile
- Analyze problematic situations and occurrences and provide solutions to ensure Institute survival and growth
Phone: +92 51 4850501