Mr. Shahzad Baig
I am working as a president / CEO of the New Vision Institute of Professionals and also the foundering member of the NVIP.
As a President/CEO my responsibilities are :
- Creating, communicating and implementing the organization’s vision, mission, and overall direction. Making sure that the direction is communicated on a level that allows every employee to feel as if they are part of something bigger than themselves and that their role is strategically important to the organization.
- Leading, guiding, directing, and evaluating the work of other Management and the staff.
- With the participation of the executive team, meets regularly with senior company leadership to make sure that decisions the organization needs are well-thought out and timely. Uses this team to spread ideas and direction throughout the organization until every employee understands their expected role and responsibilities for contribution.
- Formulating and implementing the strategic plan that guides the direction of the business. Using the input of employees at every level of the organization to develop the strategic plan.
- Forming, staffing, guiding, leading and managing an organization sufficient to accomplish the president’s responsibilities and the strategic plan of the business.
- Overseeing the complete operation of an organization in accordance with the direction established in the strategic plans.
- Evaluating the success of the organization. Using a set of strategically important measures to determine the ongoing success—or lack thereof—that the organization is experiencing. Using non-measurable aspects of the work environment to gauge other aspects of business success.
- Maintaining awareness of both the external and internal competitive landscape, opportunities for expansion, customers, markets, new industry developments and standards, and so forth.
- Phone: +92 51 4850501
- Email: email@example.com